1. You work in the present, but build the future of the motherland; You
teach in the classroom, but your achievements are in all directions of the
2. Teacher, if you are compared to a clam, then the student is the sand in
the clam; You lick it with love, grind it, soak it, wash it … Over the years,
the sand grains become pearls, shining brilliantly. Without the nourishment of
your thoughts, how could there be so many beautiful flowers of the soul? Ah,
teacher, engineer of human soul, who is not praising you!
3. Spreading knowledge means sowing hope and happiness. Teacher, you are
the sower of hope and happiness! (Famous sayings of celebrities)
4. Always look at students with appreciation and always face students with
5. Teaching and educating people is a teacher’s bounden duty, which is both
bitter and happy.
6. Let’s educate our children with our own deeds and hearts.
7. Dedicated love can make children blossom flowers as soon as
8. Teaching and learning benefit from each other, and we will learn a lot
in the process of education and teaching.
9. Teachers’ happiness is to see children grow up!
10. When you complain that students are too stupid, you should also ask
yourself: What is tireless teaching?
11. Teacher Shi Aiyi is between strict love and lenient love.
12. In the hundred gardens of education, the flowers are inseparable from
the dedication of the gardener’s love; In the fruitful garden in the golden
autumn, fruitful results can not be separated from the watering of the
13. Today’s accumulation is for tomorrow’s flying. What is more gratifying
for teachers than watching their students fly higher, faster and farther?
14. Some people compare teachers to candles, which illuminate others and
burn themselves. I think only then can we really have everything.
15. In group teaching, every child should be asked as much as possible, and
every child should be respected as much as possible, so that every child can
have confidence in himself.
16. Teachers are the mirror of children, and children are the shadow of
17. Respect and care for your child’s self-esteem, and be as careful as the
trembling dew on a rose.
18. To get the respect and love of children, we must first learn to respect
their personality, ask as many people as possible, and respect as many people as
19. The heart-to-heart intersection between teachers and students is the
holy place of love.
20. With a thousand times of hard work, you get the fragrance of peach and
21. Teachers’ happiness is to send groups of children to the other side of
22. Where knowledge does not exist, ignorance pretends to be science; Where
teachers do not exist, ignorance becomes intelligence.
23. An amiable attitude is always the footnote of a teacher’s good teaching
24. Language is as important to us as work is to knights. The success of
classroom teaching lies in the ability of teachers as knights to control
25. The fuller the grain ear, the lower it is, and the more knowledgeable
it is, the more humble it is.
26. Sincere heart is the key to children’s emotions, and noble morality is
the mirror of children’s hearts.
27. To teach children how to be decent, teachers should start with their
28. The reason why a teacher is great is that he (she) always consumes
himself and illuminates others.
29. Good bamboo shoots produce good bamboos, and good teachers produce good
30. Stupid teachers can only teach truth, while clever teachers should
teach children to discover truth.
1. The most brilliant career under the sun is teaching.
2. Your mind is as high as the sky and your kindness is as deep as the
mountains. Please understand my sincere wishes. Happy Teacher’s Day! Miss you,
miss you-teacher! The nostalgia and blessings for you will increase day by day,
so that the scenes of deep affection and blessings will be full and the lives of
good people will be safe!
3. In addition to nourishing the body and opening the mind, moral education
should be emphasized. -Kang Youwei
4. Borrowing thousands of welcome waters from the great river, it is
researched as calligraphy to praise the teacher’s kindness.
5. On the journey of life, you lit the light of expectation for me,
enriched my heart and added my wisdom. Thank you! Teacher wishes you good health
forever! Happy! Pleasant autumn wind and fallen leaves brushed gently like your
gentle hand, and kind words gave me the most gentle comfort and sincere
enlightenment. Bless your dear teacher …
6. Learning from illness lies in respecting teachers.
7. A gentleman is a teacher while his relatives and friends are
8. It’s better to be a teacher than a father.
9. To learn is more important than to respect teachers.
10. Learning is better than learning.
11. Be a model and a teacher.
12. Be a teacher for one day and a father for the rest of your life.
13. All the words are given by my teacher.
14. The higher you are, the stronger you are.
15. If the world does not teach, the old road will benefit from it.
16. It’s also expensive to learn from a teacher.
17. The teacher is respected and the style of study is self-righteous.
18. The country will be interested in the heart, while the teacher will pay
more attention to Fu.
19. The most brilliant career under the sun.
20. The foundation of goodness lies in teaching, and the foundation of
teaching lies in teachers.
21. Teachers preach and teach so as to dispel doubts.
22. Respecting teachers is no matter whether they are rich or poor.
23. The teacher’s spring breeze bathes my heart every day.
24. A good teacher is better than thousands of books.
25. Teachers are engineers of the human soul.
26. The ancient holy king, there is no one who does not respect
27. Scholars must ask for teachers, and they must learn from them.
28. The silver thread of the crane reflects the sun and the moon, while the
blood of Dan Xin warms up new flowers.
29. To learn the classics, it is better to be quick than to be good,
followed by Longli.
30. and the silk-worms of spring will weave until they die, and every night
the candles will weep their wicks away.
1. The sun shines, and the gardener is warm in spring; Rain and dew
moisten, and the buds of plum branches are red.
2. Teacher, I wish the students you educate are rich in talents and many
3. You are strict with us and take your own actions as an example. Your
exhortations, demands, and even orders, once put forward, require us to do it,
but they always make us convinced and act consciously. This is the tall image
you left in my heart.
4. “Peach and plum fill the world” is the glory of teachers. —— On this
gardener’s festival with beautiful wind and clear autumn, I wish teachers
happiness and eternal youth!
5. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division can’t count your
dedication! Poems and songs can’t praise your reverence! You use the nectar of
knowledge to water our ideal flowers; You use the clear spring of your heart to
nourish the beauty of our sentiment. On this unusual festival, we offer our deep
6. Teacher, this dazzling name will always hang high in our hearts like a
7. Even if my temples are gray, I will call you from the bottom of my
heart-teacher! In front of this sacred and noble word, I will always be a
student who needs enlightenment!
8. You warm every classmate’s heart with fire-like emotions, countless
hearts are stirred by you, and even your back is condensed with hot eyes …
9. I am not your best student, but you are my most respected teacher. In
your festival, I would like to dedicate a lofty respect to you.
10. On the journey of life, you enriched my mind, developed my intelligence
and ignited the light of hope for me. Thank you, teacher!
11. stepping on every corner of your heart and stepping on every inch of
your heart is full of respect for you.
12. May the music of my stream echo in your deep valley forever.
13. We grow from seedlings to big trees, but we will always be your
students. In the year of your flower, I wish you an evergreen tree of life.
14. The only source of students’ respect for teachers lies in their virtue
and talent. -Einstein
15. Teacher, you are the ocean, I am the shell, and you gave me colorful
colors … How can I thank you!
16. Teachers should treat students with parental feelings. -quintilian
17. Teachers are not only disseminators of knowledge, but also role models.
18. Hold a heart, don’t take half a blade of grass. —— Tao Xingzhi
19. The higher you are, the stronger you are. -“The Analects of
20.In the sea of life, teacher, you are like a high beacon lamp, standing on
the vast sea, guiding us forward all the time!