1. Teacher, this dazzling name will always hang high in our hearts like a
2. Burn yourself without hesitation, giving off all the heat, all the light
and all the energy. Teacher, you are like a red candle, loved and respected!
3. On our way from naivety to maturity and from ignorance to civilization,
you use the torch of life to clear the way for us.
4. All the words are given by my teacher.
5. Dear teacher, your sincere love awakens many perplexities, nurtures many
self-confidence, ignites many youth and destroys many sails.
6. In my mind, you are the strictest father and the kindest mother; You are
an unsung hero and a famous teacher.
7. Engineer of human soul.
8. You respect sincerity and honesty, which is regarded as the criterion of
life. You are a model in the minds of our students.
9. We grow from seedlings to big trees, but we will always be your
students. In the year of your flower, I wish you an evergreen tree of life.
10. stepping on every corner of your heart and stepping on every inch of
your heart is full of respect for you.
11. Be a model and a teacher.
12. With your guidance along the way, you will not lose your way; With your
attention along the way, you will be more confident and brave. Teacher, thank
13. The sun shines, and the gardener is warm in spring; Rain and dew
moisten, and the buds of plum branches are red.
14. Be a teacher for one day and a father for the rest of your life.
15. On this special festival, we would like to say to you: Teacher, you
have worked hard. I wish the teacher can enjoy life and laugh at the test!
16. Your voice and smile always flash in front of my eyes; You are a moral
personality, which will always be treasured in my memory.
17. You teach students in accordance with their aptitude. We congratulate
you on your victory with outstanding achievements!
18. On the journey of life, you enriched my mind, developed my intelligence
and ignited the light of hope for me. Thank you, teacher!
19. I am a seedling, and you are rain and dew, which moistens my dry heart.
I am the grass, and you are the sun, shining my way of growth.
20. Teachers are our living parents! My parents gave birth to us, and our
teacher educated us!
21. Your love is generally warm in the sun, warm in the spring breeze and
sweet in the clear spring. Your love is more severe than father’s love, more
delicate than mother’s love, and more pure than love.
22. Your position will never be changed, but your footprints are
everywhere; Your temples will be gray one day, but your youth will last
23. Let’s all sit, but only you, teacher, stand! When you were standing, we
saw a towering tree, and your waving arms shook off the fruits of the tree. How
I want to look at your eyes again, let my passion rekindle my ideal, and how I
want to listen to your lecture again, so that knowledge can give me wings to fly
24. and the silk-worms of spring will weave until they die, and every night
the candles will weep their wicks away.
25. What do you want for life? Peach and plum are all over the world. The
news spreads, and the teacher’s kindness is always in my heart. What do you want
for life? Peach and plum are all over the world.
26. You are like a candle, giving all the light and heat to the students!
Your character and spirit can be summarized in two words, that is, burning! You
are busy for the blooming of flowers and the maturity of fruits, and silently
hang the shade of leaves! Ah, teacher, remember my heart forever!
27. If I am the CEO, you are the CEO’s teacher. If I were the president,
you would be the president’s mother. No matter what my future life will be, I
will always love you, teacher! We love you, young teacher: you are as handsome
as spruce and as deep as blue sky; You are learned and have a heart that can
28. When I was a child, I always thought you were too strict, and now I
know that this is a sign of your love. Teacher, I wish you a happy holiday! When
I was a child, I knew you were the most beautiful scene in the world. When I
grow up, I know I will be like you!
29. If I were a poet, I would write poems with full enthusiasm, praising
the breadth and far-reaching of the sea. And dedicate it to you-my teacher with
broad mind and profound knowledge! If I were a poet, I would write poems with
full enthusiasm, praising the breadth and depth of the sea. And dedicate it to
you? ? My teacher with broad mind and profound knowledge.
30. Between the friction between pen and paper, you spent your sacred life.
Bless you, teacher! It’s a pity for me to never hear your teachings again. I
can’t repay you for your hard work for me. I say “hello, teacher!”
1. I can’t express it, and my blessing to you won’t change for a million
years-I wish you all the best, teacher!
2. Your hard work is our motivation, our success is your pride, but we will
be proud of you!
3. I wish all the teachers good health, good luck in their work and happy
every minute and happy every day!
4. In the future, no matter I will become a tall and straight tree or a low
shrub, I will pay tribute to you with the green life!
5. Three-foot platform, dyed with white hair, full of peaches and plums,
beautiful and smiling. Praise you, dear teacher, bless you, dear teacher!
6. Treading every corner of your heart and stepping on every inch of your
heart is full of deep respect for you. Thank you, dear teacher!
7. On this special festival, we would like to say to you: Teacher, you have
worked hard, I wish the teacher can be happy with life and laugh at the
8. May my blessings moisten your dry throat like green tea, illuminate your
office like candles, and give you a fragrance like flowers!
9. Pleasant bells and enchanting flowers are all limited by time. Only my
blessing will bless you forever and ever.
10. Autumn leaves brushed gently like your gentle hand in those days, and
kind words gave me the most gentle comfort and sincere enlightenment. Bless your
dear teacher …
11. You purified my mind with a blackboard eraser, and you added wisdom to
my mind like a blackboard with chalk. I sincerely wish you happiness
12. I can’t express my gratitude to you for a thousand words, and my
blessings will never change for millions of years. I wish you all the best,
13. When we harvest fruits, what you leave for yourself is white hair dyed
with chalk ash. Salute to you, dear teacher!
14. A festival, though not in spring, is full of spring. Teacher, your
festival is the most beautiful. On this day, all the flowers in the garden bloom
15. On the journey of life, you lit the light of hope for me, enriched my
heart and added my wisdom. Thank you! Teacher wishes you good health forever!
16. Every day rises and falls, and every student walks and walks. What
remains unchanged is your deep love and bright smile. Bless your dear
17. In a beautiful festival, I want to write a beautiful poem for my
teacher with the words my teacher taught me to write and the beautiful words my
teacher taught me …
18. Pleasant bells and enchanting flowers are all limited by time. Only my
blessing will bless my teacher who is the fountain of wisdom forever and ever.
Happy Teacher’s Day.
19. You give us knowledge, and you show us the way forward. You protect us
like a mother. As your student, I wish you good health and smooth sailing!
20. I wish the teacher a sunny smile and a healthy body every day. You are
a miracle worker and you have nurtured us. We thank you deeply!
21. One day rises and falls, and successive students come and go. What
remains unchanged is your deep love and bright smile. Bless you, dear
22. Those simple faces, those hard-working hands, and gardeners who have
worked tirelessly to cultivate the flowers of the motherland wish you a happy
holiday in your season!
23. The chalk in your hand slowly turns into dust of love all over the sky,
which dyes your black hair. On this special day, I would like to say: You have
worked hard, teacher!
24. Teachers are sacred professions. You have worked tirelessly to teach
and educate us for our study and growth. In this sacred festival, we have to
say: Teacher, you have worked hard!
25. Teacher, if you are the beautiful sun in the sky, we are the lovely
grass in the ground, and you give us new life. You help us day and night, take
care of us, you worked hard!
26. Teacher, you have worked hard. Every time you are the first to arrive
at school, and the last to come home, I wish you greater success in
27. You are the charcoal fire in the severe winter, the shade umbrella in
the hot summer, the stepping stone in the turbulent flow, and the beacon light
in the foggy sea-Teacher, you teach by words and deeds, educate people well, and
be a ladder for people, which is unforgettable!
28. There is a feeling in the world that transcends family and friendship.
That is the teacher’s care for us in every possible way and his careful teaching
to us. I sincerely wish my teacher all the best, always healthy and always
29. If I can fight the blue sky, then you gave me wings to take off; If I’m
a warrior who fights the waves, you give me the power to make waves. If I’m an
immortal torch, you give me the light of youth!
30. Recalling the past, describing the deep feelings of teachers and
students, in that green age, yes; The teacher solemnly asked us to correct the
deviated course, and it was the teacher’s solid hands that dragged us to a
1. Your position will never change, but your footprints are everywhere;
Your temples will be gray one day, but your youth will last forever.
2. You are busy with the blooming of flowers and the ripening of fruits,
and silently hang the shade of leaves! Ah, teacher, remember my heart
3. The value of fireflies lies in using the lamp hanging at the back of the
tail to illuminate others; Your respect lies in always providing convenience to
4. You are like the root of the unknown tree, which makes the small tree
grow strong and makes the branches full of rich fruits, but you don’t ask for
5. Teacher, people say that you are cultivating the pillar of the
motherland, but you are the pillar of the motherland, and it is you who support
the backbone of our generation.
6. In your teaching career, there are countless memories of pride and
happiness, but you hide them in your heart, and only look at a garden to be
7. Rivers push us to the vast sea, and dawn brings us a bright morning;
Dear teacher, you have led us to a magnificent life.
8. Ah, teacher-the engineer of human soul, only this glorious name has the
connotation as rich as the sea and as profound as the blue sky!
9. Dear teacher, your sincere love awakens many perplexities, nurtures many
self-confidence, ignites many youth and destroys many sails.
10. You are like a red candle, giving all the heat and light for your
children! Your character and spirit can be used in two words-burning! Keep
11. Teacher, everyone says that you cultivate the pillars of the
motherland; But I want to say that you are the pillar of the motherland. It is
you who support the backbone of our generation!
12. No matter how proud a person is, he should drink water and think of the
source, and remember that his teacher planted the first seeds for his
13. You are like a candle torch, although it is thin, but there is a bit of
heat, a light, illuminating others and exhausting yourself. This selfless
dedication is unforgettable.
14. Spring rain has dyed the world green, but it has disappeared silently
into the soil. Teacher, you are the spring rain that moistens our hearts, and we
will always thank you.
15. You gave us a ruler of life and let us measure it every day; You have
given us a mirror of exemplary behavior, so that we can learn from examples
16. Without the nourishment of your thoughts, how can there be so many
beautiful flowers of the soul? Ah, teacher, engineer of human soul, who is not
17. Teacher, you are the cultivator and seeder of beauty. It is you who
shine with the beautiful sunshine and moisten with the beautiful rain and dew
that makes our hearts green and full of flowers!
18. Regardless of Xinqin’s coldness, peaches are ripe and flow to Dan,
while plums are ripe and disabled, so it is difficult to plant flowers easily.
Deep valleys fly with unusual fragrance. Poems are all over the world, paintings
are all over the world, and talented people gather to smile.
19. Ah, with you, the garden is so gorgeous, and the earth is full of
spring! Teacher, push open the window quickly. The all loves and the garden are
all saluting you!
20. If I were a poet, I would write poems with full enthusiasm, praising
the vastness and far-reaching of the sea. And dedicate it to you, my teacher
with broad mind and profound knowledge.